On February 21st, 2017 the Lojas Renner S.A.’s Level 1 American Depositary Receipts Program – “ADRs” has been declared effective by the SEC – Securities and Exchange Commission, pursuant to the following characteristics:
– Depositary Institution: The Bank of New York Mellon
– Custodial Institution: Itaú Unibanco S.A.
– Type of Security: Common, nominative, book entry shares with no par value represented by ADRs evidencing the underlying ADSs
– Ratio: 1 (one) ADR corresponds to 1 (one) common share of the Company
– Trading: Over-the-Counter market (OTC) in New York, United States
– Ticker Symbol: LRENY
– CUSIP: 54146M202
Investors wishing to receive ADRs should, through their brokers, instruct Banco Itaú Unibanco S.A. and deposit their shares issued by the Company in the user 2750-2, client 1-1, portfolio 2101-6, in accordance with the deposit agreement, the legal provisions and applicable regulations.
The Program’s objective is to increase the Company’s visibility in the capital markets by promoting liquidity, expanding the shareholder base and facilitating access to the securities by foreign investors. The Company wishes to clarify that the ADRs Program will not represent an increase in capital, an issue of new shares or a public offering of existing shares.